Much like whrap, this recipe is completely amazing in flavor and diversity of fillings.
Unlike whrap, which is baked over a frying pan, this bread is baked in an oven. Needless to say, the experience of eating this snack is unique.
- Leaf bread ingredients
- 1kg of wheat flour
- 20g of salt
- 40g of sugar
- 20g of reinforcer
- 50g fresh yeast (approximately 15g dry yeast)
- 50g of margarine
- 3 eggs (ice cream)
- 100g of tomato extract (ice cream)
- Enough water to add 500ml with the egg and the extract together (cold)
- Way of doing
- If you are using dry biological yeast, mix all ingredients in the pass for approximately 3 minutes, then add the liquids and beat for another 3 minutes.
- If the yeast is fresh organic, mix and beat all together for 3 minutes.
To give the veil point, smooth on the cylinder until you get this result.
Divide into pieces of approximately 100g, whisk and stretch the dough evenly until you get a 30cm disc.
With the help of a tool to pierce pasta, or a fork, make some holes to avoid bubbles, place on a baking sheet and wait for it to grow until the thickness of the pasta is 3 to 4 times the initial thickness.
To bake, raise the temperature of the turbo oven to 190ºC, or ballast to 220 ° C.
In the ballast oven, turn off the heat source (turn off the flame or the power if it is electric), and in the case of the turbo oven, turn off the turbine and the flame (turn it off completely) and put the breads to bake only with the heat already obtained between 3 and 4 minutes, or even bake evenly without drying them. (you’ll have to roll them up)
- Cover the top of the bread with a thin layer of mayonnaise;
- Then, grate carrots until all the bread has been covered. (Don’t skimp, but don’t overdo it);
- Add slices of cheese, side by side so that it covers almost all of the bread, but leave part without cheese to finish the roll;
- Do the same with sliced ham;
- Place pickled cucumbers in half along the sandwich;
- Now cover everything with a generous layer of chopped lettuce (preferably curly lettuce)
- Time to roll
- Just like a roll, roll the sandwich in the direction of that part that is only with mayonnaise, as this will serve as “glue” for the sandwich not to unfold.
Like someone who wraps a candy or a candy, wrap the sandwich with wax paper, leaving the ends curled just like a candy.
Cut in the center, but diagonally.
Okay, now you have two delicious Moroccan sandwiches.