Traditional condensed milk pudding
- 1 box of condensed milk (395g);
- 395ml of milk (the same amount of condensed milk as the canister)
- 3 eggs.
Caramel sauce recipe here on this link
Way of doing
- Beat the eggs in a blender;
- Add the condensed milk and milk, and whisk again;
- Pass a fine sieve to break the bubbles;
- Apply the caramel in the molds and pour the dough;
- Use a pan with previously boiled water and place the molds in a water bath;
- Place in a preheated oven at medium temperature for approximately 30 minutes;
- After cooling, cut only the film formed on the top of the pudding, using the tip of a knife, and unmold.
Approximately 12 units of 75g puddings
- If you want a pudding completely without holes, mix all ingredients with a spoon, instead of using the blender;
- If the puddings are still punctured, it may be that the oven temperature is too high, so lower a little more.
- If you bake in a turbo oven, cover the mold with a larger one on top, and avoid aluminum foil that the wind created by the turbine makes the aluminum touch the puddings, and you can also throw pieces on the propellers and dirty the oven.